Dropified is a fully automated app for drop shipping businesses, one of the best market choices you can add as a tool to your store. The app is compatible with both Shopify and WordPress & WooCommerce based sites so you shouldn’t worry about that.
Order fulfillment is one of the most important aspects of your e-commerce initiative. The app helps you automate the whole process from start to finish, including background tracking. It is among the most preferred solutions for both automation and vendor discovery. And for quite a few reasons at that.
Even though there are numerous tools you can use today, for the same purposes, not all can give you reliable services at a reasonable price. I can confirm that Dropified, though, is one of the good choices.
Product Name: Dropified
Skill Level Required: All Levels
Recommend: Highly recommended
Guarantee: X Days Money Back Guarantee
(No Hidden Fees or Taxes)
The essence of Dropified
The main advantage of using this app is enjoying a fully automated commerce process. All you have to do is have an online store up and running. Integrating the app with it makes lives easier and returns – better. It can also save significantly on time you have to spend in order to monitor your dropshipping business.
The app has been made with the user in mind. It is easy to navigate, extremely simple to use, and once you install it, not much else is required on your part. In fact, all you have to do is add products to your store and drive traffic to it.
How does the app work?
The biggest problem with opening a dropshipping business has often proven to be the lack of automation and finding good vendors. The Dropified app helps you with both:
- it will allow you to add products with 1 click;
- it will place the order of your customer with your supplier;
- it will ensure your customer receives tracking and receipt.
The only real work you’ll have to do is to market your store to your targeted audience. It will also help you discover vendors who apply ePacket delivery for better, faster, and cheaper services.
Who needs this app?
Anyone who aims to bring some efficiency into their online business, optimize processing times, and provide better e-commerce services needs an app like that. Among the many alternatives, Dropified is one of these that manage to stand out and is definitely worth a try.
Price & Dropified Free Trial
You can choose between two options to purchase Dropified depending on the scale of your operations:
- Builder – $39/month, which is recommended for smaller operations. It can be integrated with a single store with up to 15,000 products. It is suitable for online stores with no more than 1,000 orders per month.
- Premier – $97/month, which is recommended for larger-scale operations. It can be integrated with up to 5 stores for up to 50,000 products. The number of monthly orders that can be processed through it is 100,000 and it offers a couple more additional features to optimize the process.
Regardless of the plan you choose, you can start with a 14-day FREE trial that can give you a sense of whether or not you are satisfied with the services provided by the app. You can also pay in two ways – month by month or save up to $360 by paying in full.
When you discontinue using the services of Dropified, you can receive back prepaid fees for the period remaining.
Features & Advantages of Dropified
There is an extensive list of features and key benefits of using this app. So here’s the most vital information on that:
- add products with 1 click – easily discover the most trending products in your niche from the most reliable vendors and add them with a single click, no more manual integration;
- automatic fulfillment – forget about manually fulfilling orders, a single click is enough to process them instantly;
- price change alerts – allows for prices on your store to be automatically adjusted according to changes my by your supplier (both a decrease or increase in price);
- track inventory – always be aware of the available inventory and never find yourself in a situation where your vendor runs out but you still sell their products;
- set pricing rules – create a set of rules so that your prices always move in the same terms, regardless of changes; they will be adjusted automatically, according to your rules;
- shipment tracking – it will automatically monitor and update shipment information about the products and orders already dispatched;
- switch vendors & create bundles – freely and easily choose to switch between vendors, while at the same time create bundles of products to sell together, regardless if their vendor is the same or not;
- automated customers care – delegate some of the customer support, Dropified will alert your customers of their order status.
And that’s not even the end of it. See, quite a few reasons to rely on this nifty e-commerce tool.
(No Hidden Fees or Taxes)
Is Dropified truly not a scam?
There is a ton of evidence that this app can be of great help to anyone looking for reliable vendors and processing optimization. In my opinion, this solution for e-commerce automation is one of the better alternatives you can choose.
Having a dropshipping website can be a challenge and a mess with an improper time table. You have to be very good at managing your resources and time. But if you’re not, you can always rely on solutions like the Dropified app.
For a reasonable price, you can automate and optimize most of your processes, while at the same time – discover trending products from trustworthy vendors.
(No Hidden Fees or Taxes)